Saturday, June 17, 2006

bricks and ladders

bricks and ladders

This was taken after another encounter with a "what are you doing here?" person. I had my tripod set up and was adjusting the camera when I was approached by the guy in charge of the property I was knowingly tresspassing on.

He asked me what I was up to, and I explained that I'm just a photographer, taking pictures for a show, blah blah blah...he seemed pretty friendly. I offered to leave if he'd like me to; by this point I figured that he didn't mind me being there.

I was right.

I thanked him, and he went on his way.

****

I tilted the lens towards the building to accentuate the focus, and I also fiddled around with both the red and the blue channels in curves after converting it to RGB mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home